Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Reopen GB?

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

    Votes: 5 33.3%

  • Total voters
    15
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,968 Posts
Please vote if you'd like to see the .Net Mega Millions group buy reopened for more ticket purchases tomorrow morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,968 Posts
I voted no unless we can come up with a better way of going through tickets


Sent from iPhone motorcycle app.
I'm taking Matt's word that he's found a fast way to check tickets :banger: Yes is my vote!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
809 Posts
Voted yes. Every bit increases our odds. I'm kind of second guessing myself though..
 

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
Joined
·
5,882 Posts
I vote yes but I say we just move the cap up
 

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
Joined
·
9,996 Posts
I say raise the cap to 1750 our 2000 and be done with it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App
 

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
Joined
·
9,996 Posts
Move the cap up to 1750 or 2000 and call it a day.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,341 Posts
I am down to start a pool here in socal if you guys want me to buy some as well and so Neptune or someone on .net can help me out in sorting tickets.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App
 

·
Ain't Even Excited
Joined
·
1,769 Posts
I vote to reopen it to people already in the pool so they can throw in more if wanted.

Sent from my Touchpad using Motorcycle.com App
 

·
Ain't Even Excited
Joined
·
1,769 Posts
I am fine with upping the cap but maybe just to people already in the pool. That way we can all throw in some more if we want.

Granted more from others wouldn't necessarily hurt either. Could lower our winnings though :)

Sent from my Touchpad using Motorcycle.com App
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
809 Posts
I vote to reopen it to people already in the pool so they can throw in more if wanted.

Sent from my Touchpad using Motorcycle.com App

I am highly down for this idea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
809 Posts
riot's idea ftw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,968 Posts
If the majority votes to reopen the poll then we should accept the fact that the poll has been reopened for EVERYONE not just the people already involved.

If the people already involved want to keep their current payout then they also accept the fact that they will need to put in more money.

If we reopen the poll we should come up with a FINAL Cap and Cut-Off time (whichever comes first) which ultimately RawRR would approve or disapprove. These items should be discussed and decided on before the group buy in is reopened IMO

RawRR, can you edit the poll so members can change their decision? Also can you add into the Yes Option a (final cap # AND Cut-Off time...whichever comes first) so people know what they are agreeing too when selecting yes??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
I know this is old but i vote yes only if it reaches over 500m.....
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top