Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im assuming this isnt the case. But does anyone have any information behind this?

·
Registered
137 Posts
i dont see how the person is "cut in half"...
the order of objects after the crash are bike, body, body, body and bike, plastics

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont see how the person is "cut in half"...
the order of objects after the crash are bike, body, body, body and bike, plastics
Thats what i was thinking. Im mainly curious if anyone knew anything about it.

The closest thing i can see to "cut in half" is the white things at top. But those are just shoes.

·
Registered
836 Posts
arent the workers wearing all white...not orange! making the "halfed" person the rider!?! leathers and all! im going with fake!!!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hmmm interesting.... I dont think its cut in half. Not even possible from the angle of impact to be sliced at the waist when he was hit from the side(horizontal.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Everytime I see this video I wonder why the hell the race wasn't red flagged earlier considering the position of that bike in reference to the corner.

And what Marshall runs out like that on a hot track???????

I'm genuinely sorry people were injured, but most of that was avoidable

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Everytime I see this video I wonder why the hell the race wasn't red flagged earlier considering the position of that bike in reference to the corner.

And what Marshall runs out like that on a hot track???????

I'm genuinely sorry people were injured, but most of that was avoidable

ya that doesnt seem very safe to me eh. then it was proven. that race should not have went another lap. here if a rider goes down and there is a bike or rider on the track or in a run off where they could get hit by another rider who may crash, its red flagged.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Aw man, I remember seeing this video years ago on Ogrish (or some other video site) and always wondered why there was no yellow (?) or red flag to halt everything...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts