1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
383 Posts
I love it how each of those idiots have mustangs and camaros in their signatures. those are the same cars that the dumbasses around here think are the tits. however, I admire their wheelies, but no gear seems beyond stupid to me...guess they haven't crashed yet.

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah TA's and MOOSESTANGS are for poll smokers :gay:
j/k Their cages are actually fairly fast.. I'v run my Charger with them on occasion... always get owned by them ... :pottytrain

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do ... I give both of em **** via PM.. all the time lol "we have a monthly meeting to talk about track days and group rides etc... " of course they are only skilled at the straight line .. we are trying to talk em into getting 600's so they can learn to hit the track..

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
we are trying to talk em into getting 600's so they can learn to hit the track..
Don't you mean get them on a 600 so they can learn to turn?

Those wheelies were the phuckin weaksauce and so is their attitude and lack of gear. 9/10 on the Fail scale!
+1

·
Registered
974 Posts
To the OP, take a step back and look at your avatar pic, a black tank top a beanie, white snowboard goggles and some homo jerk rag with a skull picture on it over your face.

And you want to make fun of other people - lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
:crackup::popcorn:

·
Banned
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stormy.. I am truely sorry that you feel the need to bash.. and its ok .. I understand that some people don't have what it takes to just chill out and not be a complete cock monger and all....:spank: but honestly .. I dont care .. I do step back and you want to know what .. I am the definition of a narcissistic prick.... so... :crackup: keep on keepin on with your bad self :fyou:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
i was just in amarillo a couple weeks ago. not much to do out there than going real fast and doing wheelies. lots of long flat roads. i don't blame them for having a busa only turns there going to have to make is at a stop sign

·
Registered
457 Posts
i do not understand squid bashing/hating, they don't want to wear gear, they will learn the hard way. im not their mom, i don't give a sh*t what they wear or how bad that road rash is. dont hate the busa , its not for everybody. haha i love how some riders say they dont like streetfighters, " oh those bikes, their ugly hahahaha

·
Registered
145 Posts
i do not understand squid bashing/hating, they don't want to wear gear, they will learn the hard way. im not their mom, i don't give a sh*t what they wear or how bad that road rash is. dont hate the busa , its not for everybody. haha i love how some riders say they dont like streetfighters, " oh those bikes, their ugly hahahaha
Yea I agree. Do the people that constantly bash for lack of gear bash people who don't wear seat belts or smoke cigarettes as much? I can see giving your friends a hard time because you care about them, but it seems like a lot of people get a superiority thing going when talking about people who don't wear gear and who they don't even know. Not particularly in this thread, but just in general.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I can see giving your friends a hard time because you care about them, but it seems like a lot of people get a superiority thing going when talking about people who don't wear gear and

yea i give my friend a hard time about not wearing gear. but i do care about him , we grew up together. i give him my old gear when i buy new so.. if he gets rashed up, again .. lol i can give him sh*t about it. hahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts