Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the link to the website that was in a wear your gear thread, that had a just crash after crash, atleast about 30 crashes?

I have a friend that just got a R6 and I think he needs to see this, especialy since he didn't take the MSF yet against my advice to take that before getting a bike.

thanks in advance-berto

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW, thanks i will deffinitaly show him this, but i was looking for the one were there was just pictures of crash after crash and i think it was Part 2 of something, and they even had little discriptions of some of the crashes and some news articles in there.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Berto said:
WOW, thanks i will deffinitaly show him this, but i was looking for the one were there was just pictures of crash after crash and i think it was Part 2 of something, and they even had little discriptions of some of the crashes and some news articles in there.
I was seaching for it but couldn't find it.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
577 Posts
Berto, I remember which thread you are talking about now. That super gorry one right??? With pic after pic of just, super unbelievable gorrific accidents. I think there was a pic of a little girl saying how much she missed her dad who died, etc. If I remember correctly, I think Nem or Wiz posted that like 2 months ago. Lemme try a search.

Berto said:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Watching vids like these just keep me in check every time I see one.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MODS please read

a quick idea for the mods.

This would not be a bad sticky thread, just change the title to add NWS, or lunch or anything else. the pictures in here are a constant reminder to obey laws and stay safe and wear your gear!

just an idea.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I agree that this thread could/should be a sticky thread... but at the rate we're going at, I'm going to have to click to page 2 before I can read any new threads, there's all kinds of stickies these days...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ME2 said:
I agree that this thread could/should be a sticky thread... but at the rate we're going at, I'm going to have to click to page 2 before I can read any new threads, there's all kinds of stickies these days...
Very very true, We should make a sticky section! or subsection of each board

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow I just have to say that I have always been a safe driver in my life...but those pictures make me contemplate selling my bike tomorrow. The one that disturbed me most of all was that last picture where the guy was wearing full protective gear and his body was in pieces, and his head looked like jello.

I think I'm just bothered most by the fact that no matter how safe I drive...some other idiot could be the reason I get killed. Having my family have to watch the cops scrape me off of road side...whew, just awful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts