Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy I bought my bike from was the most amazing electrician I have ever come across :retard:
He installed some fabulous light mods :retard:
Needless to say, all of the wiring on the bike is a cluster of cow manure.
I will be receiving tripage passenger pegs in a couple of days, and I was wondering if anybody could give me some tips, or maybe which connecters I need to bring it all back to stock (or stock-like). I want to clean up the category 5 hurricane of wires the previous owner created.

The guy did a LED conversion on the brake light, and put LED stick-on's on the pegs...so my questions are:

1. What is the white connector for that isn't connected to anything in the 1st pic?
2. What connectors will I need (if any) for tripage's passenger pegs with the plug and play adapters since the previous owner cut the original rear blinker wires?

·
Registered
190 Posts
The white connector is for the brake light. The orange and blue connector that is in the picture is for your turn signals. I'm assuming the previous owner cut the wires at the signal end? Essentially all you need to do when you get your pegs back from T is unplug what's in the orange and blue now and plug in your pegs

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you guys looking at the white connector in the first picture? Because my brake light works...i know what the white connector is in the second picture because my tail fairing is off...so that IS my brake :) ...but that white 1 in the 1st pic...wasn't connected at all

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
That is for the license plate lights

1 - 7 of 7 Posts