Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a rear fender for my bike cause some cop said that i need it on there or else he will give me a ticket... so my question is does anyone around the Philly area including DE and NJ have theirs laying around that i could buy or use just to get the cop off my back...... my mom threw mine out thats why i am asking

·
Registered
213 Posts
you can probably build one out of sheet metal and screws/zip ties. That is what my buddy does on his R6. No one says it has to be a stock fender, just a fender.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mmm...that's a tough one. You could build one out of sheet medal but you may have to drill holes. If you can't do it that way, you could purchase the fender eliminator kit from www.1tail.com.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Morice877 said:
i need a rear fender for my bike cause some cop said that i need it on there or else he will give me a ticket... so my question is does anyone around the Philly area including DE and NJ have theirs laying around that i could buy or use just to get the cop off my back...... my mom threw mine out thats why i am asking
What state are you in, PA? Did you check to see what the law says? I mean as long as you have a rear red deflector and lights on the plate, I don't think they can do $hit about it. I think the only rule is that the plate has to be visable from 50 feet away other than what I mentioned...

I live in PA, what town are you in (if you live in PA)?

Jason

·
Registered
213 Posts
RR said:
pharaohf4 said:
you can probably build one out of sheet metal and screws/zip ties. That is what my buddy does on his R6. No one says it has to be a stock fender, just a fender.

Ghetto :roll:
actually all you see from the back of the bike was a plate with 2 turn signals sticking out. And he saved $30 buck

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah i like the taping the plate to the back of your head, and hell wire up a spotlight and mount it to the rear seat and **** it on the back of you LOL :bounce:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I still would like to know what all the hassle is about...

Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts