Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i used to own an 05 GSXR and i really liked that it has a rear cowl that was solid and kind of followed the tail fairing lines. Now i want to get the same thing for my cbr600rr and all i'm seeing is aftermarket and stock ones that have that little black pad on top. I have seen however some carbon fiber ones on ebay that have the right shape but i dont want to spend the money for the carbon fiber...can anybody think of a solution? I want to be able to take my girlfriend out but still be able to throw the cowl on because i hate the look of an unused back seat. Thanks!
kyle

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
you've already looked on ebay, and you've seen the OEM ones... what else would you want us to do for you? those are about the only options... now you just have to pick one and pay for it. OEM fit best, but are more expensive, ebay ones may not fit right or color match, otherwise you can get a new set of fairings from an aftermarket place and have them give you a seat cowl.

i really don't know what else you want us to tell you though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, if anybody else has seen something different, maybe from a local shop or a small unknown (to most) business, please let us know. I would also like to know what ALL the options are for a cowl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.