Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody come across after market rear seats for our bikes? Or anybody perform any mods that are not too noticable to aid in the comfort?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Disco said:
That just looks fugly
Ive got the Corbin rear seat and yes, its really fugly, but the women Ive had on it say its pretty comfortable. Ive had two that have ridden on both the stock and Corbin on mine and they said it was like night and day difference.

It is pretty damn ugly though. Only time I have it on is when the gf wants to ride... otherwise I have the cowl on all the time.

I kind of hate to plug Corbin though. They have horrible customer service and werent helpful when my pilot seat developed a defect.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I thought the one my nephew made was ugly. That Corbin is hideous. My nephew just put extra foam padding in his.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
that is definately fugly!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Wow!! that thing is missing a backrest....

·
Registered
628 Posts
Me and a zx-6 buddie modded our seats by removing the cover, shaving a little rounded out notch in the fron and glueing in a little egg vibrator, ran the wire under the seat and wired a switch off of that, replaced the cover and wazzaa, chicks dig it for short rides. No good for anything out of town though, so had to pick up a second rear seat.

·
Registered
282 Posts
canadarr said:
Me and a zx-6 buddie modded our seats by removing the cover, shaving a little rounded out notch in the fron and glueing in a little egg vibrator, ran the wire under the seat and wired a switch off of that, replaced the cover and wazzaa, chicks dig it for short rides. No good for anything out of town though, so had to pick up a second rear seat.

now that is awesome, LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts