Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i just got my turn signals and i was wondering if i can just take off the rear turn signals off or is there some type of screw i need to unscrew.

Gonna be replacing them with these

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a nut on the inside that unscrews, just like the nut on your new indicators, by the way, are they LED?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
There's a nut on the inside that unscrews, just like the nut on your new indicators, by the way, are they LED?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
yes those are LED. if you are running led's up front u will need a resistor or they wont flash

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well its in the back. Will i still need resistors?

and yes they are LED

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
one more question. Than as far as wiring, the aftermarket ones have a yellow and black.

I"m assuming the yellow ones are the positive. can i just splice the yellow connection with the stock wiring?

like one set is spliced into the yellow orange connecters and the other side is spliced into the blue connectors?

·
Registered
386 Posts
A nice way to cleaning up the brake light/license plate area, is getting the Motodynamic brake light with the turn signals integrated into them. That lets you remove the signals altogether and it looks pretty good IMO. It evens flashes when you hit the brakes.
Heres a demo on YT if your interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0yie7OGL-A&feature=player_embedded#!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i don't want the hassle from the cops and their "6 inch apart" rule. So imma just modify it it like this. But if you do know the answer from my previous post, please do tell. :) thanks

nvm about previous question. LOL i just went ahead and cut it.

When i cut the orange connector there is a green and orange wire.

Is green the ground and orange the positive?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
When i cut the orange connector there is a green and orange wire.

Is green the ground and orange the positive?
correct
10char

·
Registered
386 Posts
i don't want the hassle from the cops and their "6 inch apart" rule. So imma just modify it it like this. But if you do know the answer from my previous post, please do tell. :) thanks
ehh dont be too paranoid about that. I thought the same as you do, but I've been using it in ny all year without any problems. Besides, if you dont mind your yoshimura attracting the cops, i dont see why you would the lights

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you! woot. Good stuff done! looks better

Now....

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ehh dont be too paranoid about that. I thought the same as you do, but I've been using it in ny all year without any problems. Besides, if you dont mind your yoshimura attracting the cops, i dont see why you would the lights
my buddy got a fix it ticket for having the integrated turn lights already. And ur in NY i'm in CA totally different. LOL

i'll probably just buy a fender eliminator later, but this will do for now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts