Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help desperatly, i searched the forum and found that an 03 -08 rear wheel are interchangeable so i bought an 04 wheel for my 07, just got it here and went to mount it, but the axle is bigger than the hole in the wheel? any suggestions???

·
Registered
947 Posts
If it came off an 04 Honda 600RR, it will fit your 07 Honda 600RR. One of my rear race spares for my 07 is from a 04. Hate to ask a stupid question, but without seeing pictures, I'm wondering if the wheel bearings are in place. There should be no issues otherwise.

D

·
0 Posts
If it came off an 04 Honda 600RR, it will fit your 07 Honda 600RR. One of my rear race spares for my 07 is from a 04. Hate to ask a stupid question, but without seeing pictures, I'm wondering if the wheel bearings are in place. There should be no issues otherwise.
He was asking about the front.

The front will fit, but it involves a machine shop, and I don't think the stock rim can be milled like others can.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here are some pics, the bearings are in place but just to small. does anybody recognize what this wheel is off of?my 07 stock wheel has MJF on it but this one has 84S?? also the cush drive is a lot thicker/taller than the 07

wheel 012.JPG

wheel 011.JPG

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like i got fuct!! anybody got awheel for sale??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT FITS MY BIKE lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Figured it out , it is off of a 2004 cb600F. anbody need it?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lets just clarify everything...

The rear wheels from any 600rr are interchangeable regardless of the year. The only difference between them is the finish and weight. 03-04 600RR's are glossy black, 05-06 are matte black, and 07-08 are glossy black but lighter weight.

HOWEVER, the front will vary by year. The 03-04 front wheel will not fit any other 600rr because of the brakes and fork spacing.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Lets just clarify everything...
HOWEVER, the front will vary by year. The 03-04 front wheel will not fit any other 600rr because of the brakes and fork spacing.
03-04 and 05-06 front wheels are the same other than color. the 07-08 front wheel has the different spacing for the brakes and forks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts