Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately Ive been getting a lot of vibration in my right rearset at just about all rpm. I haven't seen anyone complain about this before but its bugging the hell out of me, my right foot goes numb after like 10 mins while there is no vibration in the left peg. Any Idea what it is?

08 600rr

G

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Any loose rear set parts?

·
Registered
709 Posts
you need thicker flip flops. j/k

really, double check that everything is tight, I dont notice any more vibration on the right than left, really dont notice any vibration at all.

K

·
0 Posts
if you take the slack out of your clutch lever, does the sound go away?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I notice it less now. Slack in the clutch doesn't seem to make it better and my chain in well lubed and at proper slack. Nothings loose so I assume theres probably nothing I can do. Maybe an excuse for some new rearsets haha.

K

·
0 Posts
when you looked over your chain, did you take notice if any of the teeth are missing or hooked?

K

·
0 Posts
the chassis is pretty unified. you can feel a transmission vibration at the handlebars, for instance. it wouldn't surprise me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Getting this bad now, did you ever find the cause?

Got noticible after fitting the Akra full system and gets so bad sometimes my right toes go numb.

·
Registered
374 Posts
This thread lives on!!!!!!!

My right rearset is vibrating too! It has only just started doing it, and my 520 chain is about shot, and the teeth on the rear sprocket are curving and rounded. So i think that may be the case now that i read this thread.

I put wheel weights on the back of the rearset and it helped a little bit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts