Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
ive rode on stock, woodcraft's, and vortex. (street and track) personnel preference is woodcraft because they dont chew the crap out of my boots and i never felt like they were going to slip off. vortex look nice, but they are too sharp for my liking.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Vortex... the others are all out of my price range...

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have Vortex. I went with them or the overall value. I can afford the SATOs but why when vortex is almost the same with cheaper replacement parts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also went with Vortex for the price. They are a decent set but I did have some issues with them not being able to adjust to their highest and farthest forward setting (I'm a midget) due to placement of some of their parts. Almost seems like bad design to me. But then again my installation may have been super fail.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've had a set of Sato rearsets on my wishlist since I parked my 2007 in the living room...and, they're still there. For $200 less, I'd likely spend my cash on the Vortex.

Really, what would be nice is something that offers adjustment between something close to stock and something a bit more aggressive to promote easier shifting (for me, at least).

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I used GB Moto rearsets which are copies of the Sato's. They're good but I didn't like the short pegs and the shift linkage is complicated. I use Vortex now and like it because you can buy individual parts, the pegs are long and stick good and most importantly the shift linkage goes directly from the peg to the transmission (fewer parts to fail). The only knock I have against the Woodcraft pegs is that the adjustment options are limited.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
vortex. they would need to be STUPID cheap though. I wouldn't even pay $80 for them lol. I'd pay $70 shipped, but that will never happen anyways.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts