Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me why rearsets cost so damn much. I understand wanting more grip, and having the position be adjustable, but why do they have to be priced so rediculously?

·
Registered
799 Posts
R&D, plus there's somany bikes out there that each set is Model specific. CNC machines get pretty expensive to not only run but programming is costly too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True enough... Any suggestion for nice ones at a good price? They don't have to be top shelf... I'm still a noob to sportbikes. I grew up on dirt.

·
Registered
147 Posts
woodstock rearsets maybe?

However these are some cheapies... found on ebay. I cant say if they're good or not... All power sports item No. 160030633997.

Good Luck, happy riding! Cheers.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
you mean woodcraft?

·
Registered
104 Posts
anyone know anything about those powersports rear sets???, I don't know about those , they are really cheap.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I just think because people are willing to buy them for that much.

If you want to see the biggest price hike ever, $200 for Factory Pro Velocity Stacks! I think they cost about $2 to make and that is no lie!!

Jason

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
i like the woodcrafts because they are great for the $... and replacement parts are easy to get.

satos are excellent too... also easy to get parts for... you have color choices... but are a little more pricey.

vortex has stepped it up also.

the gilles are very nice also... but also pricey.

either of those 4 brands... and you should be happy. you can view them all on our site and then call us for more info.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I love my Satos for the record.

Jason

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Ive been using Valtor Moto rearsets for about a year, on and off the track and they're great for me. Not to pricey, and they moved the pegs up and back an inch which is a lot better for track than the stockers. I think they came in around $200 bones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts