Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
you got one and you have an 04???

i thought it was just for some of the 03's...

·
Registered
422 Posts
whaht>? I boutght mine used- wtf is the recall about? Im drunk so i doint know what it is. I dont follow the forums close enough- someone want to inform me without being all mean and sarecastic? imsrunk

TYhnaks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
got mine........ 8/21

·
Registered
172 Posts
got mine today also... but is it me or does the reimbursement form say parts must be replaced before 8/14 ? :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I got one too, I was a little confused, as it was suposed to have affected the late 03 models I thought. I had one of the first in my area in April 03, and I got one. The letter is pretty non-specific, so I have to call my dealer to figure out which part is actually affected. I have rearsets, but it doesn't say which part of the rear brake linkage is prone to corrision....I wonder if I'm fine with the rearsets.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The reimbursement form is for the people that had already had trouble and replaced the parts with their own cash. If you still have to get it replaced don't worry about all of those extra forms, just bring it in and get it worked on and let the dealership worry about the paperwork.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
You guys that have gotten letters, if you sign into Ownerlink on Honda's website does it tell you your bike has the recall there as well. I checked for my bike and it doesn't say there is a recall on mine so I'm guessing I'm in the clear but not sure.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts