Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know someone posted about this in another thread, but I can't find it. I'm going to replace my '03 battery. Anyone buy a cheaper alternative to the OEM one and want to make a reccommendation?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went to walmart and got a battery for about $50. It's a little taller than the stock battery though so I have to really push the seat to get the seat back on

·
Registered
561 Posts
A year ago I was going to put a new on in my bike, I found that a battery for a 300EX 4 wheeler will fit, slightly taller and at $38.

I ended up just buying a battery tender and havnt had any battery problems since.

·
Registered
526 Posts
take you battery with you to walmart and size them up thats what i did

·
Registered
526 Posts
my stock battery lasted almost 3 years

·
Registered
241 Posts
Dont go to wal mart,the taller battery is a pain in the a**, I jus bought on on EBay the seller ID is: bike_batts . They have a one year warranty on batteries and I only paid 38.50 (shipping included) and I had it in like 2 days....and its the original size

·
Registered
217 Posts
dragn_f41 said:
Dont go to wal mart,the taller battery is a pain in the a**, I jus bought on on EBay the seller ID is: bike_batts . They have a one year warranty on batteries and I only paid 38.50 (shipping included) and I had it in like 2 days....and its the original size
Its actually not a pain in the ass...just a tad taller...seat still fits on with no problems. But I only bought it cause I needed the battery that day and it was aroung 50 bucks. Seems like you found a good deal on the oem size battery...i would of bought online but like I said needed the battery asap.

-d

1 - 12 of 12 Posts