Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to be posting this but due to the fires in San Diego, and some other circumstances beyond my control, many of our orders are going to ship a bit late. If you ordered from us after Thursday afternoon of last week, chances are your order has been affected by these unfortunate events.

I really apologize for this inconvenience and we will try to get everyone's orders out as soon as we receive them.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Ahh No biggie.. Shizt happens, not like you started the fire :icon_lol:
Thanks for telling us

·
Registered
869 Posts
I wanted my gloves for the weekend but ah well, Send me a sticker with my order and we'll call her good lol j/k

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Fires are outrageous this year. We have been hit hard here in the LA area but San Diego has been down right off the wall crazy!! I lived down there and went to school at SDSU. It's just so damn sad. Disco take care of you and yours...that's #1 priority right now.

Just heard this on tv: 25 postal offices closed in SD alone and well over 300k homes and businesses in So.Cal. will not get there mail according to the postal service. Some postal offices are not open because they burned down. Be careful out there people.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yeah, my primo cousin lives in Poway. Haven't been able to reach him. What's the word? Where have all the evacuations been mostly? Mira Mesa doing alright?
Hope you aren't in any danger Disco! If there is anything I can do let me know. Outrageously out of control these fires seem to be....

good luck brother.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Disco,

Don't worry about us bro, this stuff is trivial in comparison to the safety of you and yours.

Classy of you though to post this up. Kudos

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Thankfully I am fine and out of harms way, however it is really frustrating that I basically have to shutdown operations in the meantime. It is nothing compared to having your home burned to the ground though, so I really shouldn't complain. I appreciate your understanding and concern.

D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. I was getting concerned because my order status has been stuck since the weekend. But now I know what the holdup is, so no big deal. Stay safe and just get it out when you can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts