·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mabbottusmc, Well then see you out at Willow Next month February 14-15

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Let me talk to my wife and see if I can get away for a day. Where is willow, is that up by ontario. My mother in-law lives in Chino hills so if it is she can stay at her moms while I play.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got all the stuff from Annadale Racing. Pricing was real sweet.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Does Annadale Racing have a website? And does anyone have any websites that have HRC parts? Thanks.

·
Registered
922 Posts
RRpilot said:
Got all the stuff from Annadale Racing. Pricing was real sweet.
So your the guy who cleaned him out eh? Glad I got to pick thru a bit first. J.C. is a great guy to deal with and has been a wonderful source of 600rr advice. Now if I can just get them to let me sponge on their membership to the local track............... :roll:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have you installed the throttle kit yet? If so would you pleasee post the difference. I have been looking at the kit but haven't been able to find out any info on it such as the reduction in throw, etc..

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you installed the throttle kit yet? If so would you pleasee post the difference. I have been looking at the kit but haven't been able to find out any info on it such as the reduction in throw, etc..
Yes I have it installed and it does make good dofference as you go from a stock 1/8 turn to a 1/6 turn plus no switch gear that is seperate. Made the most difference on the long race track straights.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kal, Sorry dont have a PC3 waiting on the YOSH EMS Cube

1 - 16 of 16 Posts