Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got this idea. I love Redbull and wanted to incorporate that into the bike. Well here is what i came up with.

Sorry for the dirty bike got caught in a little rain.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Well, sticking the can on there with a popped top and bottom edge that looks like a beaver chewed it, coupled with the missing bar end make it a total redneck bike.
Leave the aluminum can for the recycle bin. I'm sure there are better ways to incorporate the Red Bull theme into your bike. JMO

·
Registered
352 Posts
looks trashy... if anything cut the can down so it doesnt stick out so far or, just leave that to the dirtbike guys and stunters where it actually looks cool on their bikes. BTW you couldnt pay me to ride behind you knowing that thing may fly off at anytime.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I love Red Bull too!

But if I were going to do that, I'd have used the other end of the can. Would look cleaner.

·
Registered
242 Posts
well my friend did this to is ktm smc and it looks tits. his reservoir was damn near the same size as a red bull can. he did cut the can a lot better though so...... it made it a little better.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh well to each his own....

·
Registered
747 Posts
It'll look better cut down a little like they said. Then clean the edges up with a grinder. I would probably put some kind of temporary adhesive on the inside of the can too.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i stuck it on there for the pic..its not glued or anything..just curious what people would think. I cut it and stuck it on there for a quick pic and still have work to do to it to look good.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
I have one around the shock resevoir on the F4i, it looks bad arse and I get a lot of double looks when they see it. If I were to do it on your bike I would use a dremel and cut off the top instead of the bottom because it would leave a cleaner look.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that was the idea to post the pics is to get idea's.. i think it would look real good once done and cleaned up

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone got an idea for how to stick it on?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow i did a search for stuff like this and could not find anything thank's

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
That's just plain retarded.

·
Registered
175 Posts
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA.....I agree

Yeah to each there own. If you are going to do it for real I would go with what everone has said and use the bottom not the top and I would notch it to cover the whole reservoir. Use something better to cut it and make sure it is a clean cut.

·
Chief IronLungs
2,000 Posts
Well, sticking the can on there with a popped top and bottom edge that looks like a beaver chewed it, coupled with the missing bar end make it a total redneck bike.
Leave the aluminum can for the recycle bin. I'm sure there are better ways to incorporate the Red Bull theme into your bike. JMO
couldnt of said it better myself

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Simply......:supergay:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts