Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/161003/

anyone like this paint job, does anyone know this will be out for 2005, if not, do u guys think the 1000 will look good with the white and red 929 scheme........if anyone wants to try it on photoshop, i wouldnt be mad about it!

·
Registered
448 Posts
nope it dont flow good at all

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
That's the non-us version...I don't know if I like it or not, since it's not in the US it's not the "god bless america" shpeel...but if some one here had one that's what people would think when they looked at it...I'm all for America...but not on my bikes or cars

·
Registered
491 Posts
Meddiepie954rr, is right, thats one of the Euro-spec colours that we get here in Aus. The `blue' on the lower fairing though is more of a satin (low gloss) purple colour.... The Bike as it sits there looks :puke: IMO.

However, in the last issue of AMCN (Australian Motorcycle News) there was a pic of a guys bike that had the same colour scheme, only he had repainted the lowers in the same red as the front fairing, and also had red PVM Y spoke? wheels on it. I've gotta say that even though it probably does'nt sound that good, that bike looked HOT.

V

·
0 Posts
I saw one in real life as soon as I stepped out of the airport in Rome... It was the first time I ever saw one in real life. I never liked it in the pictures.. but it looked good in real life.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I don't care what color the 1000RR is, I'll take it ;-)

·
Registered
932 Posts
That is how they sell the fireblade in europe. I read a brit. biker mag called "bike" and that is how it comes to them from the factory. Personally, I like the domestic paint scheme on the 1000rr.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts