Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, my local dealer gets a fair few of their bikes sprayed up for customers, this is their newest creation. redbull jonny rea rep, with akra system, dark db screen, pazzo levers, R&G's, hel braided lines, carbon rear hugger and R&G tail tidy. man its soooo nice i was very very tempted.
apologies for the picture quality, i took them on my phone

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Wowwwwwwwww sick looking red bull

·
Registered
959 Posts
very very nice!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I AM IN LOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :blow:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Redbull has to always sponser motorcycles. They just fit so well together

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Sweet bike, but wait, you took those pics with your phone!?! They look great! What phone are you using?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
100% tits, thanks for posting those pics. Not bad for a phone.

I've been wanting to do this with my Candy Blue, anyone know where to get those side decals?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
WOW!!! That is officially the sexiest bike I have ever seen. I NEED to get this done now. That is so cool. For some reason I love redbull stuff lol. I wear a New York Red Bulls jersey and I don't even like them haha. Man now I gotta find someone here in the states to do that.

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
damn paul that sick mate.. love that paint on there.. if blue was my thing i might even swing that paint scheme.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey paul, would you order that for me and ship it to the US?
hahaha, just like them CF part.

·
Hittin The Twisties On My RC 51
1,196 Posts
Dood, that thing looks hot!!! I would definitely ride that around town. And why in the hell can't the US get replicas like this? I am tired of seeing the Repsol bike around town.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Dood, that thing looks hot!!! I would definitely ride that around town. And why in the hell can't the US get replicas like this? I am tired of seeing the Repsol bike around town.
Dam straight. We can pray the 08 replica is going to be Red Bull but I highly doubt it lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts