Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a rear subframe from him. shipping was fast, he responds to your questions as his email is linked to his iPhone. good guy, i would do business with him again.

P.S.- he has a GoPro Cam on sale for $150 shipped. hop on it. id get it, but i need to fix my bike.
heres the link- http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=137235

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for sure man, just got wind of some extra cash coming my way, so its not even on me, im just waiting on responses for parts, then waiting to get them, then i gotta put it together. lol.

·
Registered
421 Posts
damn red, i think you should start a tread on how smooth those transactions between us went thru. but yeh, Red is a good buyer and seller. fast payment, fast shippin , and easy to get ahold of. i'd definately be doing bussiness w/ him and his bro again .

·
Registered
421 Posts
yeh Red is a good buyer and seller. he ( actually his bro ) purchased a set of orange plastic off me for $1100 shipped and a puig windscreen for $50 . fast payment on both time. Then i brought a front fender thru him and it arrive less that 3 days. so yeh , both Red n his bro r good bussiness men.Yo, doR, u should really get the micron off me. i'll cut y0ou a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts