Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Actually a few days ago. I was installing a nice chain and sprockets set on a ducati and I saw one on the box, and there is a sweet looking track 03-04 cbr600rr on the box. Good looking out regina. I haven't thrown it away because the box is too freaking cool, So it's sitting next to my tool box still... :laugh:

This box has the same type of image, but this one is about 5 times smaller. It's almost cool enough with a good enough print that I want to cut it out and put it in a cheap frame or something. Btw I've only had one regina chain on one of my own bikes, the kits are pretty nice.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Very nice! You must have a thing for boxes just like I do :) jk

It looks very poster-like, get it copied and printed into a big poster or something and boom it goes on the wall.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Regina makes/made top quality bicycle chains......

I remember a Titanium bicycle chain (Regina only maker) I saw/held at a $$ bike shop.

Blew my mind at how light it was.

25+ yrs ago it cost about $500....

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I guess if you are getting the BST CF wheels and Ceramic Brake upgrade the "Titanium chain option" would be a no brainer?

one thing i have never seen is Ti sprockets?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Probably because they supply the chains to ten kate Honda... cool box

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,787 Posts
I guess if you are getting the BST CF wheels and Ceramic Brake upgrade the "Titanium chain option" would be a no brainer?

one thing i have never seen is Ti sprockets?
Aluminum is lighter than ti, so it'd be counter productive to make rear sprockets in ti

You can get ti front sprockets though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts