Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so here is my problem, my bike doesnt start, the three relays that ser un the air tube on the left one of them is making a click when i switch on the bike, then the speedmeter going to FI and the light of oil stays on i think that could be a code and the gas indicator start blinking from the índice to out side never ser this before, so what donyou think could be...

Thanks.

·
Registered
913 Posts
If the fuel gauge indicator is blinking then the electrical connector could be unplugged... Did this just happen or were u working on the bike and this happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
On the right side of the bike there is another plug, a small square one. Make sure that is plugged in.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About the fuel pump it doesnt work cos my fuel tank is full of rust so the pump is done, the plug on the right side is pluged... I have an extra clean tank just have to get new pump...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it isnt...and un going to change the relay too...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yesterday i get a new pump and relay put it on both and nothing happen, this PMO so dobt know what to do, im thinking to go with a mechanic...the pump dont even make the sound when i turn on the switch...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts