Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Noticed Allot Of People On Here Don't Have Their Relfector On The Front Wheel. My Question Is, Did You Just Hack Off The Frflector Or Romove The Whole Thing? Also There Is A Built In Spacer On The Bracket So Are You Guys Just Leaving That Out And Tightening It Down More? Thanks Ya'll!

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
What year bike you have?

If it's an 05/06 unscrew the 2 screws from the bottom sides of the fender. Take the whole reflector bracket out then hacksaw the part that holds the reflector on. Then put the backing plate behind the fender where it was and screw the screws back in. If you don't keep that backing plate in there then you can overtighten the screws on the fender and crack it.

I think the 03/04s can simply be removed from the forks since they are not placed behind the fender.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Depends on the bike, I removed the whole thing, if it is glued, you can use a blow dryer to heat up the glue and take it off.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I have mine removed and didn't put the backing plate back behind it. It's been ok so far.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I took mine off on my 04, zero problems. I removed the plates and the reflectors, it all screwed off.

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts