Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your guys thoughts? Here is the bike in question... Yes i also ride it on the street.[/ATTACH]

Bike has rash along pressure points so I was thinking a neon orange tribal art/stripes. Or just stickers since it would be easier and the paintjob would not be done correctly, to be honest.

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
Street ride with no headlights? Mmmm k.....

Either one is a personal preference. I'd repaint it...green. If your broke or lazy then slap stickers on it. Plus side of stickers is they hold broken fairings together if you ever go down haha.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Street ride with no headlights? Mmmm k.....

Either one is a personal preference. I'd repaint it...green. If your broke or lazy then slap stickers on it. Plus side of stickers is they hold broken fairings together if you ever go down haha.
I think he's got a headlight, that little black thing on the front bottom left right under the cowl, but idkkkk

·
Registered
966 Posts
Now that you point it out I see it, pretty cool actually.

·
Registered
862 Posts
If you've got a weekend to spare go with paint. That'll give you a chance to do some fairing repairs too. If you're not too sure what color scheme/design to go with then grab a few cans of plastidip or the like and try some out. That way if you decide painting isn't your thing then at least it's not permanent and you can start to look at stickers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Stickerbomb it with every sticker you can find, bike stickers, kids stickerbooks, fyffe banana stickers...the lot, bonus points for variety, then spray clearcoat over the top. Everyone knows stickers make you faster.

Or just dip it :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
If you can spare the cash for a respray then obviously it'll look better.

Stickerbomb can look good though... but I might just be biased.
(also did it to hide roadrash)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts