Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i obviously need to replace all my plastics there all pretty messed up so i'm posing the question as to what you guys think i should do, should i go with factory replacements, or should i get some after market stuff, and if aftermarket which ones are repitable and reliable...and most important good looking? I'm super new to all this so i'd appreciate any advice you guys can give me. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
You are a new rider so for now just buy used plastics
check out the parts and gear section if you do not find
what you are looking for start a thread in the wanted section
best of luck what ever u do not buy new at least till your
level of riding gets better

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Type in 04 honda cbr 600rr in the e-bay search bar and you will find the parts you need on that page for less than $100.

I just did it and they are there but i can't post up a link to it as per the rules to this forum.

If you have any ?'s about any of it you can send me a PM with the link and i'll help you.

·
Registered
218 Posts
When i downed my bike back in May it took me a good month - 2 months to rebuild everything. I used the forum a lot, ebay, and bought most of my parts off www.servicehonda.com they're cheaper than ronayers. Use the ronayers microfiche and cut and paste the part numbers into servicehonda.com. all together i spent around 1200 rebuilding my bike with used and mostly new parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts