Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any suggestions/opinions on where the best place would be to purchase some fairings for my bike, laid it down this summer and im finally getting around to fixing it.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
Check out the classifieds section, there are always some fairings for sale

·
Registered
125 Posts
If you aren't afraid to do it yourself. There's always the way to go w/ aftermarket replica fairings (also have aftermarket factory colors.)

BIG DISCLAIMER: These are not meant to be OEM. The price reflects the quality. For the price, it is awesome. However, there are some discrepancies, such as: small paint flaw, not 100% exact to OEM spec, not same OEM material. However, I can say that I am damn happy with my fairing set. (~$515 shipped). I went with MJ (motofansclub). Just search the REVIEWS/RECOMMENDATIONS section in the main Forum page. That's where I started looking.

Here is an example of mine.

Others from the same seller/manufacturer

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow... looks like we got a fan :toothy4:
If I could get a killer deal on a set of fairings shipped (especially if you have that blue repsol replica) I would surely be a poster boy also :five:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.