Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen posts on this but cant find any of em. People have replaced that center light with a brighter/whiter one to match the headlights. It wasnt any type of conversion, just a different bulb. Anyone know what kind of bulb that is? Any heat issues?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Go with the led's... You won't regret it...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
tripage said:
Go with the led's... You won't regret it...
I worry about that being too bright though. Are you sure it is legal? I want something brighter also, but not so bright I blind people or my buddy who rides in front of me from the reflection off his mirrors. He already complains about things when i flick on the high beam while riding behind him.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Dont worry, if they were bright enough to be illegal, you could use them as headlights and you cant...plus the leds look soooooo cooooooooool

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
They are bright, but not illegal.. Yes, this is the white off the website.
T
led's positives:
draw less power than traditional bulb
Last longer than traditional bulb
Cleaner colors than traditional bulb

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
do we have to send you the postition light or do you just send us the inner piece which we install and plug up? i know other parts like passenger pegs and such we send to you but i was unsure on this.

thanks,
Dustin

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about the PIAA bulbs? Any issues with those? No offense to you tri, Id just rather run to my local store to get one (they sell them at a few locations here in Minneapolis).

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
excellent thanks man. i guess i will be getting one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts