Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Team Bike Color

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which color is more dominate amongst us today. I know a thread is already on this but it was started a while back and not all colors were represented. I wanted to know because I'm considering a change and I wanted to go with the least used, but im that case I may be sticking with yellow lol
Yellow FTW

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Just wondering which color is more dominate amongst us today. I know a thread is already on this but it was started a while back and not all colors were represented. I wanted to know because I'm considering a change and I wanted to go with the least used, but im that case I may be sticking with yellow lol
Yellow FTW
Yellow is rare I got my bike cuz it was yellow, then I crashed. But yellow was only made in 03 so it's deff unique. That and the Subaru blue color in I think 05 maybe.

But I'm team white

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
silver/red is gonna be my next fairing scheme. but originally my bike was a graffiti edition.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn phoenix I knew I was forgetting something

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i think i see the most in red/blk, black, or white tbh, around here anyways.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Green/white is actually starting to peak my interest.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
17,681 Posts
Red is the most common on here I think. I love burnt orange and that forest green that was made in 08

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Red is the most common on here I think. I love burnt orange and that forest green that was made in 08

silver and red fairings, i dont think i've ever seen a red wing on silver.. thats what ill be goin for.

you really like the orange and the dark green? i think it makes the bike look too... GSX-Rish.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Haha I was looking at xforestx ride from botm Nov.
ahh i gotcha, that'd be the hanspree edition fairings. the red version also looks pretty cool.

the 50th anniversary repsol looks awesome too.

·
17,681 Posts
silver and red fairings, i dont think i've ever seen a red wing on silver.. thats what ill be goin for.

you really like the orange and the dark green? i think it makes the bike look too... GSX-Rish.
The 08 burnt orange is my fav color. Idk why but I love burnt orange. The new 2012 dodge chargers in orange are so nice. I had a grand am gt and always wanted the burnt orange but they didn't make it till 03.

But blue and white schemes are more gaxr then the orange.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i am both red and black but i will rock the "TEAM RED". If i wanted a black bike, i wouldn't have gotten the red one so my bike is red

1 - 16 of 16 Posts