Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can do me a solid, I need up close pics, or a thorough description, of the side of the spokes on your 03-06 rear wheel, where it says the size info, who it was made by, and where it says "Tubeless applicable."

I just made a thread about being hosed by some dude on eBay, selling me an 03-06 rear wheel when it was labeled as an 07-09 wheel. I need evidence for my dispute, so I'm trying to match up pics with the wheel I just got in the mail. Can't find a Honda part number, so I need to find out exactly what year this wheel is. Thanks a million to anyone who can help! :shakehand:banger:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nihon, what's up? We've never talked and terribly sorry for taking your thread off topic but I think your problem was solved in your other thread. I've seen you around a good bit and keep seeing your avatar and was wondering...is that the face of an angel from NGE? It looks super close, lol. :drunk:

Just curious, hope your problem turns out aight! :cruising:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there, no worries about the thread. I guess we don't have the ability to delete them, but I'll ask that the mods shut it down soon. I did see that Jake HT threw some high res pics up super fast. (Thanks again for that, sir!) I found a couple other ones from another eBay auction that had a high quality pic of the sprocket side of the wheel that clearly shows the discernible difference in markings between the asahi Tec wheel and the new Enkeis. I'm giving the seller 3 days to reply to my polite emails, then eBay is fixing it. Hopefully...Thanks for the good luck wishes.

As for my avatar, you got it, it's an angel face from NGE. I haven't watched the entire show yet, but I've been using that avatar/handle for about 6 years now, and I don't want to use anything else, lol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
As for my avatar, you got it, it's an angel face from NGE. I haven't watched the entire show yet, but I've been using that avatar/handle for about 6 years now, and I don't want to use anything else, lol.
I knew it! :crackup:I really like the show but it definitely gets too weird for some towards the end (especially with the movies). Lots of replay value too.

But it sounds like you have a pretty good plan on how to handle it. That definitely sucks and I've been in your shoes before with sellers screwing up. Let us all know how it turns out. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I posted an update in the other thread. Problem pretty much solved at this point, just have to wait for wheels to show up.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, technically the rear wheels from 03-10 are compatible. I bought one labeled as being for an 07, but it was an older model wheel, so now I'm returning it and buying a real 2007 model rear wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts