Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up GUYS/GALS i was wondering if i could get a picture or two of an all black rr. Pipe, Rearsets, Covers the whole deal.

i dont know to much about aftermarket parts, color options wise but i remember seeing a company that offers an all black exhaust set-up for the 2005 RR - anybody know off the top off their head who this is? and what other options are there for "blacking out" our bikes i eventually want everything black..

the reason for this is that i would love to get into track riding. im not going to get in the " i raced motocross my whole life and i expect to be good now story"... i know this is a different field.
i have had my bike since july and have had two get offs. both lowsides. both within the first 2 months i had the bike though. i feel like i have improven enough to graduate to the track. after all, this is where we truely learn about us and our machines.

POINT BEING ---> i want the all black look to not be flashly, i want to go plain and black intrigues me i guess.

thanks alot

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
When I get my bike back together which should be Monday I will post up pics. It will have covers, rear sets, swingarm, and everything else black. I have the black pipe you are talking about. It's Arata. Mine iff black on the ends too along with the mid pipe. The header I left alone so it will turn blue.

·
11,188 Posts
gq0007 is that gloss powdercoating on your's?

·
Registered
280 Posts
The gloss black powder coating looks good.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Spectre said:
are you talking about the top left corner of the first pic, or your turn signals?

HAHA LMAO I was gunna say the same thing!

·
11,188 Posts
gq0007 I think that looks extra nice since your wheels are gloss too. Hope fully mine will get put back together tomorrow so I can post some pics.

·
11,188 Posts
Tripage that looks nice. What F/E is on that bike?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts