Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not even sure this goes here, so MOds move it if you need to,

on my way back to work from lunch saw a dead deer, went back to see if it was a deer or what,

saw a small bird laying in the middle of the road, something said go back so I did, he was stuck with his claw in the gravel, got him out and to some safety here is the vid,

comment rate all that youtube jazz, spread the word we all need to help our fellow creatures, no matter what!!!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Nice to see. That bird looked to be in shock. Hope it's ok. If only there were more people willing to do what you did. Thanks SuuScbr!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I busted out laughing when you first started to pet it. Cool little video, you saved it from getting run over and you should be proud. I'm sure it went off after a while, but it clearly went through some shock that's likely why it didn't want to move or react at that time.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
good on you dude...

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
that is awesome bro ....
sweet as job right there

·
Registered
308 Posts
I think if you had yelled at it some more and asked if it was ok it would have answered you. JK, nice job :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think if you had yelled at it some more and asked if it was ok it would have answered you. JK, nice job :thumbsup:

bqhQHHAHAHAHHA, hahah,

I went back and dude was crashed out on the same fence Ill upload the vid tomorrow morning, hahah breathe bro, haha

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
It's kinda hard to hear what you're saying with the bike running.
That's a nice deed. I hope he tells his mates and they all stop freaking out about humans. I love birds man, we've got 2 Indian Ringnecks.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's kinda hard to hear what you're saying with the bike running.
That's a nice deed. I hope he tells his mates and they all stop freaking out about humans. I love birds man, we've got 2 Indian Ringnecks.

NICE looking bird bro,

how come it didn't fly away?!

my guess was when he got stuck he tried his a$$ off to get out and tired himself out to the point of exhaustion, probably why he could just look at me didnt even chirp,

then when I put him on the fence it was like OH GOD!!!! I AM ALIVE!!! hahahaha

I went back after work and dude was crashed out in the same spot, head flipped around and asleep like dead asleep hahaha, but you could see him breathing so I pet him a little and then was going to leave and dude woke up, hahahaha, he was moving his head around and opening his mouth had a lot more movement, so I just left him

went back this morning and dude was gone no signs of struggle or blood or death just some poop and some small under feathers, hopefully he lived,

I got video of the nighttime when I found him asleep ill post that later today,

take care!!!!

AWD!!! You know it bro, gotta take care of our wildlife I might be knocking on their door oneday, Hey remember me the moto dude with the Rs taichi gloves, hahahah

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
aww a black and red bike rescued a black and red bird!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts