Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just had to give a quick review of a safety class I'm taking. They threw it in for free when I bought my CBR from Parkway Motorcycles in Everett, MA. You can read about it online at http://www.motorcycleridingschool.com/

The class is excellent. My instructor is very real and relatable. It's totally informative! The instructor was even nice enough to let my husband come sit in on his class, because he was curious.

My riding section is in a week, but already I know I'll come out of this a better informed and safer driver. I'd highly recommend it to anyone in MA.

Bri

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, my instructor's name was Kurt. I just can't recommend him enough. There's not a hint of pretense or phoniness about him. It's very informative, but he's also not patronizing. He states at the start of the class that he knows everyone is an adult, and it's up to them to decide how much risk they want to assume.

I was worried this class would be like driver's ed for teenagers - way emo, but it's not like that at all. Most of the class was a conversation.

A+ for Kurt!

·
Registered
785 Posts
i took ironstoneventures too. did it last april

1 - 5 of 5 Posts