Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Anyone see a reason to buy the bazzaz over this? Aside from engine mapping?

Im in the market for a qs and this is cheap!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Looks like a good product, not sure how good is the shift sensor compare to the others. Unlike most QS, it's mounted at the end of the shift rod, very interesting.

Bazzaz's QS uses a mechanical sensor, I heard the new version will use strain gauge.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good Review

:thumbup: Great install walk-though, and explanation. I cant wait until you post the on-road test! My bike is undergoing quite a few updates this winter, and I have been eying the HealTech QSE for a while now. I think your video may have just sold me. The should be paying you for this. LOL. I also subscribed to your youtube channel! Keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Looks like a good product, not sure how good is the shift sensor compare to the others. Unlike most QS, it's mounted at the end of the shift rod, very interesting.

Bazzaz's QS uses a mechanical sensor, I heard the new version will use strain gauge.

I thought bazzazs use's strain gauge currently.. Not that i know what that means lol.. ive heard its the best tho?

·
Registered
52 Posts
IIRC The Bazzazz comes with a pressure switch, and has an optional strain gauge that can purchased separately. The HealTech comes standard with the strain gauge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts