Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
thats a nice looking jacket!! my buddy has on that looks the same only white, not 100% its the exacct same one, but its a rev. he said for leather it allows lots of airflow.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
use the search button.. some guy on here recently baught that exact jacket and did a review on it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just bought it and it was my "review" well let me just tell you that he jacket breathes very very well, from forearm to shoulder i can feel the air pass right through. The speed hump is perforated and supplys ample air to your back if you dont put in the hydra pack in its place. Its a race fit tight on the skin but i am still very mobile in it (thick build) i will say that the jacket is not going to be a winter/cold weather jacket because i stay very cool in it and its been 80-90deg. & humid in D.C. The leather is stitched together really well and even though its perforated all over im confident it will hold up well in a wreck. It has exterior padding in the elbow with hard plastic Covered in aluminum along with a knox like elbow pad inside the jacket top of shoulder are put together the same way.

CONS:

outside pockets are a bit useless since they are a bit high and to the rear of your body. There is a rear set of flaps with zippers behind the alread untouchable pockets that allow air in but i havent used them (im cold enough)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
use the search button.. some guy on here recently baught that exact jacket and did a review on it.
.. don't give me that ********. "REV'IT!" and "REV'IT" don't pull it up and i'm not gonna waste more time with this **** search engine.

fyi its spelt bought not bought.. LOL fkn canadian... jk

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
We sell Rev'it! Its honestly AWESOME gear. I just sold my dad the Sand jacket and pants and he loves them. They make really high quality stuff.

Im actually shipping an Ignition to Hawaii today!

PM me your measurements and I can help you with sizing.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
.. don't give me that ********. "REV'IT!" and "REV'IT" don't pull it up and i'm not gonna waste more time with this **** search engine.

fyi its spelt bought not bought.. LOL fkn canadian... jk
I dont see the difference between the two versions of bought that you spelt - BTW: we all make typos - Canadians and Americans alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL fkn american... jk

also you could have searched the model name rather than Rev'it... did you try searching in the "Gear Review" thread - searching directly in there will greatly help to reduce your search results. If you even searched "jacket" I bet it would have come up of the first or second page.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rev it stuff is great gear. If I'm not mistaken, it's european based. My girl has Revit gear. The quality is much better than my budget Joe Rocket crap. I plan on getting a new Revit jacket.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Telling people to use the search function without showing positive results in THAT post is retarded. That's one of my biggest pet peeves with this site, everyone screams search but it always takes four or five posts for anyone to actually show some results.

Do the nice thing, show them how it works by doing it yourself and then troll the **** out of them when they don't search next time.

Nice looking jacket though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.