Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the Alpine Star tz1 reload jacket and the bio armor for it and Im very surprised with the quality of the jacket(one nice piece of leather work) and the service.Got a phone call from them immediately after placing the order to verify someone else wasnt using our CC and the shipping was very fast.I would recommend them to anyone.Thanx REVZILLA:banger:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didnt realize A* jackets were this nice,wont be the last One I buy.If you guys arnt using Revzilla give em a try 0 hassle and decent prices.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
I was very impressed with them when I ordered my Akra. I used a different shipping address from my CC billing address and they contacted me to verify I'm the right person. I really like the extra step they went through to protect the customers, and ultimately themselves.

My shopping experience was very pleasant with Revzilla. But then I found out about Jason and STG and now I'm STG's customer for life.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to use Jason again but he didnt respond to questions I had about what I was ordering(waited over a week for a response) so I contacted Zilla and they got back to me in 30 min with the info I needed.Also ended up getting a better price and the Revzilla "dollars" you earn with purchases add up quick.Ive never had any vendor make a personal phone call to verify my info,thats something that really puts them out in front in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts