Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im on a fairly busy street just outside my shop and 6 biker boys pull up next to me. Some wave some dont. I see the guys have the body protection tubes like stunters have and that tail drag guard popping out from the rear. Green light and they take off, I stay back. Sure enough all 6 start poppin the wheelies. Im just watching. We get onto the freeway and its no at a dead stop but its packed. No matter to them, they start doing the same sh*t once again. So thats my story, stunters will be stunters. Fun to watch though.

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I was heading to LA a few weeks back in my truck when I saw three bikes behind me. They started slowing down and I could tell they were making space in traffic so they could start doing wheelies. Sure enough, thats what they did. I wont go into what I thought about that, but your right....stunters will be stunters.

·
Registered
860 Posts
It's cool to watch in a controlled environment, but I get nervous as hell when I'm on a public roadway and people are stunting around me, whether I'm on the bike or in my truck. There are too many people in my area that don't like bikers and will try to make the stunters wreck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts