1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
77 Posts
bullet bikes???? thats even worse than crotch rocket... these idiots just give us all a bad name.

Bullet bike... REALLY?

·
Registered
233 Posts
pop sounds pretty too. i just don't drink it cause it's too pretty for me.

and really... what the heck is a bullet biker?

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Next thing you know they are going to be calling us "Rocketeers of Death"!!!

"The rocketeer of death was going over 1-0-0 M-P-H!!! OMMGGGGG!!!"

·
Registered
142 Posts
what is soda? In MI we only no it as pop, yes we use a verb as a noun.
HAHA, as I wrote that I was wondering if it as only a western PA thing or a mid west thing in general. I work with a bunch of guys from Pittsburgh(good friends now) and every time they say pop is so strange to me!

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
i used to date a girl that moved to Oregon for a short time while we dated and when i would visit everyone would laugh when i said pop, but none of them have teeth now so whos laughing now?

also they all asked me if i knew where 8 mile was? yeah its across a quarter of the state.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
^^^ this is going away from the topic but I told two girls in SC that I used to live on 6 mile....only two miles away from 8 miles......LOL.....but it was in Livonia.....LOL. Ok I am done.

·
Registered
579 Posts
^^^ this is going away from the topic but I told two girls in SC that I used to live on 6 mile....only two miles away from 8 miles......LOL.....but it was in Livonia.....LOL. Ok I am done.
If you lived in Erie, Pa you could live on 4,6,8,12,16 or 20 mile...gangsta... of course they are all better known for steelhead fishing then g's.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts