Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the post about 10% off I decided to give these guys a try. I ordered a Icon Helmet and dark smoke visor. They sent the package out in a few days and I received tracking on it. Took about a week to get here. I open up the box only to find the incorrect helmet. So I give them a call. Nathan, which I would assume is the only person that works there, "helped" me with the most incompetent customer service ever. He never apologized once for their screw up and wanted me to send the helmet back before they would send out the correct one. On top of that, they didn't even have my helmet in stock. Needless to say I told them that I wanted to cancel the order. I will NEVER buy through these guys again. Stay away.:tard:

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
sorry you had a bad go at ridegear, i posted the 10% thing i feel partially responsible :/ i've only had good experiences... sorry man.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry you had a bad go at ridegear, i posted the 10% thing i feel partially responsible :/ i've only had good experiences... sorry man.

No worries, I'm returning all the stuff and getting all the money back. I'm just dissapointed.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
I don't blame them for wanting the wrong helmet shipped back. People are thieves. You can't trust anyone. Not saying you aren't trustworthy, but if I'm a company, ain't nobody protecting me but me. So, I don't think it's unreasonable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts