Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to everyone about Ridegear....

I placed an order for some boots, riding jeans and field armor on a Sunday night. On Tuesday I get a shipping notice via e-mail that a package has shipped but it weighed only 3 lbs. I thought to myself..."this can't be the entire order", so I call RG and get Nathan. I question him about my order and he tells me 3/4 items are backordered and should arrive there within a few days. I ask him why they did not call or e-mail and he said it's not their policy. I said ok and let it go. 8 days later I get my package and all is good but I decide to return the boots and jeans. I ship them back on a Mon and it is received the next Mon. I emailed RG tonite to inquire about my refund and am informed that I have to wait a full business cycle (2-4 weeks) to get my money.

Now, this to me is not the way to treat your customers. I advise everyone to think twice before using these fly-by-nighters!

·
Registered
460 Posts
They did a similar thing to a helmet I had ordered last summer. They neglected to tell me that it was going to be 2-3 weeks until they could get a hold of it and ship it to me. I cancelled the order but they shipped it and charged me anyway. I returned it the same day I got it but like they told you I had to wait for their 2-4 week processing period. Will not buy from them again either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts