Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to tell you all about my horrible experiance ridegear here it is. I placed my order on dec 9th. I waited till just past christmas to contact them. I tryed calling a few times with a bussy signal. My emails were not responded to. Only untill I spamed their email i got a response on jan 8th with a sorry and my order was cancelled cause they didn't have it in stock and couldn't get it. It also took them from the 8th to now to get my refund back.

·
Registered
336 Posts
they cant charge you for something that isnt shipped.i would complain with my CC.Im not paying for anything til its at my door. amex ftw

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've been fighting with these idiots for a month now over a suit. I ordered the suit and 2 weeks later had not heard anything. I contacted them and they said the suit was on backorder and they had to cancel it, but they offered to add an additional 25% to my order. So I found another suit, ordered it, a back protector, and a hat. All for the same price as the original suit plus the 25% they gave me. So 3 days later I get a package. I opened it up and found a suit, no back protector, and no hat. I check the packing slip and they ended up sending me the original suit I had ordered. Sweet, I don't care about the other BS. So I try on the suit and it's huge, I have to send it back. In the mean time I check their website and the same suit has increased by $100. When I ordered it, they had made a typo on the price and rather than honoring it they said it was out of stock while the website showed it in stock. Now the second suit I ordered was on closeout and I tagged another 10% off coupon on it so I assume they would have lost money by sending me that one.
Now it takes me a week to get in touch with anyone there and get a RMA # to send the suit back. I mailed it back on the 31st and they received it on the 7th. The only way I know this is because I got delivery confirmation on the package. I have not heard anything from them and can't get in touch with anyone there to see if the smaller suit has shipped or what.

Needless to say, ridegear.com sucks and they will not get another penny from me.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Oh well... we live and we learn... don't use those fools next time! :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
They BLOW. Dont know how many Damn emails to them, no reply, no answer on the phone. Over a month since I ordered. NEVER AGAIN from this F#cked up site. Still no update on my order.....nothing, but my credit card was charged the minute I made the purchase. STAY AWAY.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also have been dealing with these morons. It took over a month to get a refund for my return. (from the date they received my return)

+1 on contacting the BBB.

I emailed [email protected] everyday without response for a month. Finally I threatened to contact the BBB then the VERY NEXT DAY someone called me to resolve the issue and give me credit back. I will never purchase anything from RideGear.com. The site itself looks fancy but it has horrible customer service.

The BBB records speak for themselves:
http://sanjose.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=68&bbb=1216&firm=219605

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just a couple of things from them the other day. The only think I did not like is that they constantly rise and drop their prices on items randomly. For instance on the closeout items, the prices for a AGV Stealth helmet rose from $267 to $349. I had to get lucky and catch it at $267. Good thing is they offer a 25% discount on closeout items. I was able to contact them via phone, however the wait time was somewhat long due to not having enough people to man the phones. For those that need it their phone # is 1-800-515-1380. For those above, I wouldn't bother with emails, I would call. And keep in mind, they are on pacific time. In addition, the only thing I'm waiting on now is my items I ordered and a refund from a canceled order.

In addition, here's some coupons you can use on their site:

http://www.savings-center.com/store/RideGear

I was able to use the 10% off coupon. Not sure about the rest, but I think they will work.
In addition, you can apply a closeout coupon (25%) and a 10% off to a regular item all for one purchase.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Man these experiences suck to read, thankfully the items I have ordered I had no problems... Hopefully ya'lls will get worked out, and this will keep me thinking twice where I might order my stuff from in the future.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm still fighting with them. I have not received my suit, they don't answer the phone or emails either. I set the Automator on my computer to send them 50 emails a day, seriously. I call almost every day. I did get someone 2 weeks ago and he had no idea that they had received my return. He processed the order and said I would get my suit last week. I never got the suit and I never got a tracking number. I contacted my credit card company to day to dispute the charge.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Man this company sucks. I finally received my Puig windscreen after 2 weeks. I just found out today, that my jacket has been backordered. I called last week to find out that the Icon helmet I purchased won't be shipped out till 4 or 6 weeks. It was only a $100 so I decided to wait it out. But I still haven't heard anything about the AGV helmet I ordered.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ya'll might not want to hear it but my brother ordered the vector suit everything went well.When he salled they answered and it shipped on time.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I got my refund today after about a month of waiting.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Two [email protected] months, and no word. They will not answer calls, and I gave up on email. My Credit Card issuer is involved now, and said they would retrieve my funds.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just filed a complaint for not receiving two helmets from Ridegear, yet I was still charged immediately. For those of you who haven't resolved your purchases, go to this link for the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint.

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx

·
Registered
415 Posts
WOW, check this shish out. Right after I posted the above, I went to check my email and low behold one of the helmets have been shipped. LOL Yesterday called, dialed an extension and left the guy, Max (ext# 119) a voicemail. So I'm guessing he handled it for me.

But TRUST the BBB will still get that complaint. lol

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Well if you don't get the suit lemme know. I'm sure we can help ya out on whatever ya need.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I got my Icon helmet next day, through USPS. All I'm waiting now is my AGV helmet and I will be through with the company.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts