Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ya right.. Maybe if Jessie James is driving....

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Is this a spoof article or what? This isn't really the suspect in the case is it? I mean, he can't be that stupid can he. No wait...don't answer that! The real suspect is obviuosly that stupid! So maybe it is him! Who ever it is they're pretty f$%king insensitive! :bitchslap:

Tim

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, but i thought that **** was hysterical. :lol2:

·
Registered
418 Posts
can you picture an explorer with the front end up roaring down the highway, id give up my riding days and opt for the extra bling factor of owning 4 wheels and a roof, not to mention how many cup holders there are and room there is for sandals and helmets

·
Registered
932 Posts
PreppyR6 said:
can you picture an explorer with the front end up roaring down the highway, id give up my riding days and opt for the extra bling factor of owning 4 wheels and a roof, not to mention how many cup holders there are and room there is for sandals and helmets
Switches baby! It's all 'bout them switches!!!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
This is the newest article at RoadRacing World regarding this:

http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=10380

8/27/2004
Note To Irate Readers Who Apparently Didn't Catch The Reference To A Ford Explorer Doing A Wheelie: It's Called S-A-T-I-R-E...

Copyright 2004, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

Step away from the keyboard, and stop sending us e-mails expressing rage that we would give a criminal stunter a forum to defend himself.

The recent post, 8/26/2004 Rider Claims He's Innocent In Alleged Stunt-caused SUV Crash, is satire.

We're making fun of the stunters...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I understand that this is satire, I just think about if a family member of one of the injured party's got ahold of this, it wouldn't be so funny. they might not be so inclined to see the humor. not trying to be an *ss, just my opinion.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
GoBB155 said:
This is the newest article at RoadRacing World regarding this:

http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=10380

8/27/2004
Note To Irate Readers Who Apparently Didn't Catch The Reference To A Ford Explorer Doing A Wheelie: It's Called S-A-T-I-R-E...

Copyright 2004, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

Step away from the keyboard, and stop sending us e-mails expressing rage that we would give a criminal stunter a forum to defend himself.

The recent post, 8/26/2004 Rider Claims He's Innocent In Alleged Stunt-caused SUV Crash, is satire.

We're making fun of the stunters...

If it would have come out before the accident I would think it's funny. I certianly understand satire. What I don't understand is how someone can put this on the internet only days after the accident. What do you think the family members will think when they read this. I may be wrong but I don't think they're going to be laughing? You guys have your fun with it if you will. :???:

Tim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts