Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah there was this accident a mile away from my house and the cops closed almost a 1/4 mile on the street. From what I was able to see the bike was still on its side, didnt get to see the rider. Does anybody know more about this or was there? It happened around 8- 830 pm. must've been ugly to close down a street like that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
yah the only time police close the road is when people die, cause they cant move the bike out the way anytime soon u know. they have to get detectives an stuff

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
pantablo said:
closing down the street would suggest (to me) that there's a dead body.
+1 hope not but thats what it means most the time

·
Registered
771 Posts
i live in la puente. where excatly was this? that's terrible to hear this there have been a lot of people going down lately.

·
Registered
116 Posts
one of my homiez just went down on monday on the 91 freeway.. pretty crazy. hes all banged up with a couple broken bones but thank god a car didnt hit him.

·
Registered
767 Posts
ooo eee...i hate vans.

·
Registered
15 Posts
O damn your friend was the guy who went down on the 91... I heard about it on the radio... Hope your friend makes a speedy recovery..

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup, that article is the right one. it was on azusa near the 10 on wednesday. crazy sh!t. I remember a van was almost gonna hit me 2 weeks after I got my RR. My lane and his were merging and he was showing no sign or slowing down. So like an idiot I tried to outrun him but got fixated to the curb. I hit the curb but lowsided. I was able to get right back up and ride still after that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts