Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got back online (still new to this) after 33 days in the hospital :cry: i was on my way home from work and the next thing i remember was waking up in intensive care 15 days later! i had a shattered lower jaw (dislocated also even though i was wearing a full face helmet) and a badly broken left lower leg(when i got there my foot had turned around 400 degrees fromthe shin down) they told my wife they might have to amputate! lackily they saved it! still on cructhes and have to have a bone graph this fri. also have to have many surgeries on my jaw. this chick came out of a side street and hit me from behind :evil: i didnt even have a chance. i dont know how my leg got so twisted. the bike is totalled :evil: :cry: all rearend damage. so to all: BEEEE CAREFUL i cant wait to ride again even though my family doesnt want me towe will see in time ;-)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Get well soon, take your time coming back.

H

·
0 Posts
$hit brother... glad to hear that you are still here.... damn cagers... get well soon

·
Registered
971 Posts
I hope you get some big ass settlement for all your pain and suffering. She was insured wasn't she? Dumb-ass drivers need to get thier asses kicked (literally).

More important though, I'm glad to hear you are still around, and itching to get back on the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts