1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
That was scary for sure poor biker & his bike simply got nailed hard

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
How do you miss the other 5 cars including the BIG white van....

Idiots on the streets.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
ouch, rider seemed to be in good spirits :thumbup:

·
Registered
496 Posts
they were probably texted or something. I don't see how someone can just not see a red light. I mean, they didn't see the other cars in front of the biker crossing in front of them? As others have said, they deserved an arse whooping. Luckily the rider wasn't seriously injured.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Although the rider had the right of way; he should have rode offensively. I look both ways at every intersection regardless who has the right of way!

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Although the rider had the right of way; he should have rode offensively. I look both ways at every intersection regardless who has the right of way!
That isn't the right answer here. Don't blame the rider. The guy ran the red light plain and simple, the rider didn't have a chance to react while riding DEFENSIVELY.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
This is honestly terrifying. I read up on the OP on the video. Turns out he broke his right heel and his entire left leg was already artificial so he couldn't really support himself on either side for awhile. As far as insurance the guy was driving a company car and the insurance people are trying to say that he was covered under them.

Crazy stuff man. Ride safe everyone.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
With all that construction....definitely tough to scan ahead going through the intersection. Blatant retard driving in the car....

·
Registered
427 Posts
That isn't the right answer here. Don't blame the rider. The guy ran the red light plain and simple, the rider didn't have a chance to react while riding DEFENSIVELY.
We cannot blame or insult cagers because we ride a motorcycle. We have no special privileges over them and vice versa. The roads are meant to be shared and both parties have faults for not paying close attention to their surroundings.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
We cannot blame or insult cagers because we ride a motorcycle. We have no special privileges over them and vice versa. The roads are meant to be shared and both parties have faults for not paying close attention to their surroundings.
You don't know me,but you should read up a little about my opinion about people in cars. I don't call them cagers and I don't blame them for things that aren't their fault. I talk about accountability for EVERYONE more than you care to hear.

This case is absolutely his fault. For you to say both are at fault is bullsh1t. The rider had a green light, the guy in the car ran a RED. I can say it slower if that will help.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts