Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always find myself coming back to these guys. Fast shipping (Maybe because I'm in Minnesota but we are talking 2-day shipping priority all the time!)

I purchased my Bell helmet from them first and I always find myself bugging Mike to get me quotes on other gear. Needless to say, I again purchased more from him. Mike is very prompt and fast with email responses and quotes. He even has a sweet Yoshimura pen holder. Personable guy and definitely gained a life long customer. I've already saved hundreds on the gear I've purchased so far.

Thanks Riders Discount! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Theres alot of great vendors and riders discount is one of them.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
totally agree, great vendor :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered the 2015 Astars missle pants from Mike. Again, awesome and fast service! I can't help but spend my hard earned money with these guys!

Finally all geared up for 2015, first track day is May 2nd.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
RD (Brad) is awesome, best prices by far. I've gotten helmets and boots from him and will continue to do so. Also fast communication if you send him a pm :)
F-Brad, TJ is the sh*t! j/k, both are excellent to deal with. Gonna order up a helmet when I return from vacation in May. I think I need other crap too, always a pleasure to do business with until you see your credit card statement. But the savings are hard to beat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pff, Mike ftw!

I just can't stahhp! I need to see Riders discount frequent fliers annonymous. Just ordered a chain and both sprockets for my Shadow 750.

Mike was kind enough to throw in stickers and decals for me though haha. Thanks again for the awesome personalized service!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
That yoshi pen holder is awesome

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
That yoshi pen holder is awesome
i bet if those were for sale, people would be interested in getting them :poke::popcorn:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts