Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
yay squids. problem with people like this doing stunts is the can't afford the proper gear, or do it in a location that is reasonably safe for them to do so. and they end up just like the squids do here in the US..... dead.

N

·
0 Posts
Sodamninsane said:
yay squids. problem with people like this doing stunts is the can't afford the proper gear, or do it in a location that is reasonably safe for them to do so. and they end up just like the squids do here in the US..... dead.
+1

Did you see: Two months later....he died in an accident.

Stupidity kills

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Haha they got squids in every country. I think I knew that first guy he supported my dell one time

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
its hard i dont speech enough pakastany to undestand ?!?!?

·
Registered
282 Posts
haha alriight, i can understand the whole thing, only watched like 5 mins though, the guy's really cocky and proud of his skills.. pakistan riding is a diff world, I've been over there, and it's not uncommon to see 4 person family's on a 70cc motorcycle.. kid in front, dad, kid in back and mom riding side saddle.. insanity all in light breezy clothes and flip flops

·
Registered
236 Posts
darkjedi said:
haha alriight, i can understand the whole thing, only watched like 5 mins though, the guy's really cocky and proud of his skills.. pakistan riding is a diff world, I've been over there, and it's not uncommon to see 4 person family's on a 70cc motorcycle.. kid in front, dad, kid in back and mom riding side saddle.. insanity all in light breezy clothes and flip flops

Yeah I was able to get the jist of it also because I understand Hindi but it was sorta diffucult.

In any case, most of those bikes aren't really powerful (around 70cc's), however it's unfortunate these guys carry such cocky attitudes and express such invulnerability. Not to metion imagine how poorly maintained these bikes are...I'd be afraid the brakes would go out on me or the wheel would just go flying off! In India, most people don't consider motorcycles as dangerous because of the heavy traffic congestion in most areas which doesn't allow you to really get up to speed. However, its frustrating for me to see these guys doing these stunts in open areas where there is other traffic (at least it was only light to moderate) which not only puts themselves in danger but other people in apparent danger - it's just stupid.

Overall pretty interesting video to watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts