Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With great reluctance, Motorcycle Riders Inc will no longer be in business as of August 1,2008. We would like to assure you that all open orders, including backorders, will be fulfilled. If for any reason we are unable to do so, you will receive a full refund. All new orders must be submitted by 3PM pacific time on Monday July 28, 2008. All items marked "BLOWOUT SALE" are current inventory/assets that must be liquidated and are priced to sell. These items will be available for purchase until they are sold.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to our valued supporters, friends, and family. Thank you for all your support, Riders Inc would not have been possible without you. Motorcycle Riders Inc has been our lives for the better part of 6 years. It has been a pleasure.

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
Wow... Thanks for everything guys... T

·
Registered
221 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I bought my Suomy Extreme helmet, A* SMX Airflow jacket, and SMX boots from you guys. I always received great service from you guys and not to mention, great discounts as well. I'm sorry to hear it...

·
Banned
433 Posts
So sorry to hear the news, Andrew. In my eyes you guys were the best and you will be missed. Hope you remain part of the dot net family.
Good luck and God bless!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
thanks for everything guys...its gonna be tough finding a shop like ridersinc...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Sorry to hear the news. . .best of luck to whatever is in your future.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You guys were the only ones that could get me my steering damper in time. Sad to see you go, I was looking forward to burning some more cash sometime. Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm glad I was able to do some business with you Andrew. This is too bad, but the best of luck with your future endeavors. :(

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news. I bought my A* SMX+ boots from Nick back in '03.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Wow this is really sad to hear. It seems like a lot of motorcycle gear shops are closing down, I'm really sad to see this one go.

·
Registered
796 Posts
This is indeed sad. I have bought a few expensive items from them and they gave me some sick prices. Their customer service was always top notch too.
Andrew - best of luck to you and the rest of the gang at MRI.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Sorry to hear such bad news good luck with future endavours

1 - 20 of 29 Posts