Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WELCOME to 600RR!!! LOL NOOBIE looking for an answer. Alright im looking for my first sportbike and have an eye on a 03 with 2000 miles and what im wondering is from some experienced guys that are bigger how will this fit me? Im 6'2" I did searches but hard to get exact threads didnt see alot. So if you guys can help me out a bit and let me know how you tall/big riders feel id appreciate it THANKS GUYS

ALSO any opinions you may have, suggestions or any other advice for purchasing this bike. Im sure ill get an unbiased opinion right?? this is 600RR forums. LOL really any advice is welcome good or bad.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm 6' as well, no problems to mention. Watch out for those double bubbles though. They shift the air from your chest to your face unless you tuck and that's BS around town at 30mph.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm just over 6 foot and the 600RR felt the most comfortable out of the bikes I tried... ZX6-R, GSX-R and the 600RR...

·
Registered
965 Posts
6'4".. 230lbs.. I love the RR.. except the seat, lol

·
**Can't SEE My RC UJB smoked **
469 Posts
6'3'' 205 and i have also never had a problem, i loved it i still wish i had one but i do own a rc51. i have also got comments that i made the bike look small but thats cool right?

·
Registered
479 Posts
6'3" 225; I love it and I have rearsets.

·
Registered
149 Posts
worst case senario if you are built like a daddy long legs get some adjustale rearstes and you are good otherwise it fits fine. (6'3" 200)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is the exhaust heat a problem on long rides?? Im in a dilema between a 03 RR and an 06 R6 yamaha??? what to do lol

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
why the 03 vs 06???

i am the same height as ya , no problem with the heat nor leg cramps
...hope this helps, both are nice bikes, buy the one that you enjoy, and makes you go , damn thats mine whenever you swing a leg [email protected]!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts