Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking to order some new parts.. driven block off plates, motionpro throttle, k&n filter, pcV. Went to one of the usual sites i order from and then I thought well why dont i call a site vendor. Had never contacted Brad before. I called him and he answered immediately. I told him I was a site member and he was like "awesome, we have special prices for forum members only". Im thinking right.. nice line ha but after it was all said and done i saved almost 70$ over what i would have paid ordering the same products from another and he even gave me a further discount on on item stating that he could do it since i was ordering several things.

In addition to great prices he gave me a honest answer on when i could expect the items.. we all know we want them yesterday but since they get them so cheap they have to ship them as a group and wait for items to come in from other suppliers / the manufacturer.

He was spot on with the estimated ship date and arrival date. Ordered last tuesday and arrived yesterday so 7 days total but since i was expecting that i was okay with it. That and I worked the whole weekend in the hospital so i wasnt able to work on the bike anyways!

I highly recommend Brad and ridersdiscount

Thanks for the great service!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts